(Your shopping cart is empty)
Search by Collection:
Shop By Category
1 Story (Ranches)
2 Story (Multi-Level)
Search our whole site:
Mods & Customs
Please Send Photos
The Casa Verde
PDF File (C) [$1,045.00]
CAD File (C) [$1,595.00]
Bond Paper Packages
5 Set Package (C) [$1,145.00]
8 Set Package (C) [$1,195.00]
Basement-(Allow 2-3 Days for Delivery) [$295.00]
Slab (Allow 2-3 Days for Delivery) [$295.00]
Right Reading Reverse [$195.00]
Wall Framing Options
2x6 Construction (Allow-2-3 Days for Delivery) [$295.00]
1 Additional Build License [$250.00]
Unlimited Build License [$600.00]
Wind Rating Upgrade
120 mph Wind Rating Upgrade:
Upgrade to 120 mph Wind Rating (Allow 2-3 Days) [$450.00]
1) Design Modules...Offer tremendous flexibility in this home design. Simple, even dimensions, central bearing points. Design consideration is given to window and door openings, chases, etc. to easily accommodate future changes, minimizing tear-down and reducing cost and waste. 6" SIP Exterior Walls are recommended, providing enhanced energy performance over conventional framing. Both Active and Passive Energy-Saving Technologies are incorporated: A water source heat pump, "Wind-Finders" for ventilation, or wind turbine generators.
1) Design Modules...Offer tremendous flexibility in this home design. Simple, even dimensions, central bearing points, and ease of size reduction or expansion offer innovative solutions to various homeowner needs
2) Thinking Outside the Box
Modifications-Design consideration is given to window and door openings, chases, etc. to easily accommodate future changes, minimizing tear-down and reducing cost and waste.
You Have Options- Optional Design Modules may be offered to both enhance this design and meet the rapidly changing, diverse needs of the marketplace.
3) 6" SIP Exterior Walls are recommended in many designs, providing enhanced energy performance over conventional framing.
4) A Multipurpose Storage Building...As a final component of the structure, the cost effective storage building may be built by adjusting its size to utilize as many of the remaining scrap materials as possible. This will also provide storage space for remaining scrap materials to be stored, for use in future projects or repairs. This would significantly reduce the trash and scraps added to our land fills.
5) Both Active and Passive Energy-Saving Technologies are accommodated in these designs:
Active: The East Facing Roof provides significant partially concealed area for both photovoltaic and water heating panels. A water source heat pump, open or sealed, is recommended where feasible, minimizing the need for electric resistance, gas & oil heating. "Wind-Finders", an innovation hidden within the Cupola, will direct air flow throughout the home for selectable living space ventilation, attic ventilation, or wind turbine generators. Duct-work in conditioned Space reduces demands of climate control systems.
Passive: Increased Glass on South Side provides heat gain in winter daylight hours, stored in dark flooring of effected rooms for release in cooler evening hours. These windows are shaded by retractable awnings in hot summer seasons. Permeable tile field manages drainage within outdoor living area and provides easy access to field lines for sealed Water Source Heat Pump system. "Breathable" Roof underlayment system allows air to flow between the metal roof and decking to keep the attic cooler.
6) Energy Star Appliances are recommended throughout as well as Water Saving Fixtures.
6) "Primary Point-of-Use" (PPOU)Tankless Water Heaters reduce wasted water during warm-up and heat water only on demand.
7) Skylights provide additional natural light in the central Family Room.
8) GreenHouse...Plants absorb CO2, produce Oxygen, are a major part of our diet, add beauty to our environment...Gardening can be an enjoyable and rewarding endeavor.
9) Reading Area...Growing and expanding one's most valuable asset through reading is less time expending energy on electronic media and entertainment.
Belmont Carriage House
The Cape Henry
The Aspen Grove
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Returns & Exchanges
Privacy & Security
Terms & Conditions
Atlanta Plan Source. All Rights Reserved.